- Are long cables loading down your signal, and sucking treble?
- Are your leads picking up interference?
- Do you use a lot of True Bypass pedals?
- Are you playing with active pickups or hot humbuckers?
- Would you like to make your tone more consistent between your pedals?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then you should consider the Sine Effect Buffer. This always-on pedal will turn your high-impedance guitar or bass signal into a low-impedance output, without colouring your tone or distorting. The only change you’ll notice is the high-end you’ve just saved from cable capacitance!
The Sine Effect Buffer increases your 9V pedal power supply (not provided) to 17V, which allows for more headroom. This pedal is also designed to have low noise and to reject radio interference. The pedal may be small and the price low, but as much has been packed into this buffer as possible!
- Low-impedance output, 200 ohms/li>
- Voltage multiplier circuit for wide headroom
- Low noise
- RF rejection/
- Small size<
- Built by hand in Glasgow, Scotland
- Dimensions: 6 x 5.5 x 3.1cm / 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.2″ (including sockets)
- Input impedance: 1 mega-ohm
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Clean headroom: +14dBu
- Power supply: 9V DC, 100mA or more, Centre-Negative
- (Power supply not included. This pedal does not use a battery.)
- Supply voltage: 9V DC
- Current Draw: 9.5mA