Introducing the microPara – a brand new pedal design from Sine Effect Electronics!
This parametric E.Q pedal is based on the older and larger miniPara pedal, but with more features, a smaller size and the same quality components. Whether you need to fix some frequencies on electric guitar, acoustic guitar or bass, the microPara can help you out without taking up much space.
Do you want to boost just one tone, or cut ALL the highs? Do you want very fine adjustments? Do you need some extra gain on the input? Would you prefer to use 9V or 18V? The microPara is capable of all this and more.
- Frequency range adjustable between 25-400Hz or 400-6,400Hz (6.4KHz)
- Switchable between Peak, Low Shelf and High Shelf EQ modes (+/-15dB gain in both modes)
- Switchable +10dB recovery gain
- Accepts both 9 and 18V DC supplies
- Low noise components
- Hand-measured components for high accuracy
- Small form-factor
- Designed and built entirely by a guitarist, Grant, aka. Sine Effect Electronics
- Operating Voltage: 9-18V DC mains adaptor (DOES NOT USE BATTERY)
- Current Draw: ~15mA
- Input/Output Impedance: 1 Megaohm/200 ohm
- Frequency Ranges: 25-400Hz, 150-2,500Hz, 1-16KHz
- Accuracy: +/-5% (all controls)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dimensions: ~10×6.5x5cm (including sockets and knobs)